Do you ever look in the mirror and wish that your face had a more even skin tone? If you answered yes, you may want to consider microdermabrasion. This non-invasive treatments use a minimally abrasive instrument to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer.After a series of treatments, your complexion can appear smoother, brighter, and more even in colour.
This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage, and stretch marks.
- Improve age spots and black heads.
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin).
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance.
- Lessen the appearance of stretch marks.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores.
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne.
Microdermabrasion helps to thicken your collagen, which results in a younger looking complexion. Collagen is a protein in your skin that’s abundant when you’re a child and makes skin appear taut and smooth. Collagen production declines as we age, resulting in looser, uneven skin.